Psychotherapist ( Fee-For-Service Employment Position )
We are leading provider of multilingual behavioral health services in Southern Westchester County. The clinic has gained a reputation of professional therapy provider to various groups of population from different cultural backgrounds. Our counseling services capture child, adolescent, adult, individual and couples therapy, family counseling, anger management and psychiatric services. We are devoted to help our clients to overcome challenges. For those with a sense of mission, and those who want to work with a diverse population, in an environment where your efforts are appreciated and experience a high level of professional satisfaction and accomplishment we have immediate openings.
Due to current expansion of the Counseling Center, we are delightful to announce new job openings.
We welcome Clinicians who want to join our team on a Part-Time Fee-For-For-Services basis.
Be a part of a dynamic team !
We are looking for:
– People looking to work in a clinical setting, no case management
– Licensed applicants (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT), passionate about clinical practice
– Second language speakers is a plus (ex. Spanish)
– Clinicians with a sense of mission
– People who want to be part of a growing company and work with a diverse population
– The ability to work on your own as well as in consultation with others
– People who have good communications and listening skills
-Commitment to self-development
– Personnel looking for professional accomplishment and satisfaction
Key duties and responsibilities :Skills
– Provide individual and family therapy to children, adolescent, and adults
– Maintain accurate and current documentation
– Cooperate with other treatment providers to coordinate care
Our fee for service models presumes:
– Centralized scheduling system
– Streamlined clinical documentation
– There is no ‘on call’ responsibility
– No Level of Services required
– Electronic Record
-Competitive Fee-For-Service rate: Session=Unit
– Full-Time Fee-For-Service Employees can purchase health benefit through group health plan. (Health Plan Premium deducted before taxes)
– Collegial Environment
– Weekly clinical supervision
– Friendly support staff
– Direct Deposit –Bi-weekly
If you meet the above requirements and have an interest in becoming part of the team at the Alssaro Counseling Services, submit your resume for review at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 914-235-0822. To learn more about us go to www.Alssaro.com.